Replacement/ Return Policy by Jewel Villa
In 30 days except the following:
1. Product is not in the exact same condition
2. The Certification was not sent back
3. Items that have been used or opened
4. An item not returned in the condition it was received.
5. Any item received by us in a damaged condition.
6. Items sourced or delivered outside India.
7. The Gemstone has already been mounted in a setting.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
• The item may be damaged during transit.
• Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
• Or that a wrong item is delivered to you.
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement / return of item is made within the stipulated time-frame as given below. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed, except for the reasons given above.
To get a replacement, email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning. Only after receiving our confirmation for the return, you are requested to send the item back to us. We will then arrange for the replacement of the item through our logistics partner. We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation.
Our Return Policy:
• Replacement request must be made within 30 days of purchase and must not be part of above list
• There are no extra shipping charges for the delivery of replacement items for the reasons mentioned above.
• In case of a replacement, our logistics partners will attempt delivery of the items thrice. In case the delivery is not executed during all the three attempts, due to recipient not available / premises locked, etc., the customer shall still be charged for the order.
Refund Policy :
Cases of goods unavailability or service problem:
• If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you best possible alternatives, but at the end choice of customer will be final.
• If the order is confirmed by us and order is not able to ship the product on time, then we give refunds to customer, if customer demands.
• 100% refund will be given, if product is not available or vendor is not able to ship the products within the time committed before placing the order.
• For courier products, If the delivery address is out-side the service area, then only 100% refund will be given.
Cases of customer demanding refunds (No Questions Policy):
• You have the option of a 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Policy. The Item has to be in the same condition and seal should not have been opened. All certificates and boxes have to be intact and undamaged.
Terms and Conditions
Each item in your order is sold by Jewel Villa - Those items for shipment to countries outside of the India may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
Limitations For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country standards. You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from jewelvilla.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes:
When ordering from jewelvilla.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Items must be returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within days of receipt of your goods. Jewel Villa does not reimburse any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on shipments. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. We will refund the purchase price paid for the item, but we will not refund any shipping costs, duties, fees, or taxes. In addition, Jewel Villa reserves the right to charge you for any import duty or taxes paid while goods are returned and we are charged by custom department for recovering the returned package. You are responsible for all the costs associated with returning the goods back to us. Your refund will be processed once we receive your returned item.
Note: The shipment of any returned product that might be shipped if there's a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you'll be the exporter from the original shipping destination responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our warehouse.
When you return goods, please mark your parcel as "returned goods" otherwise it may get held up at customs which will cause your refund to be delayed.
Shipping Returned Merchandise:
We recommend shipping returned merchandise via courier or insured parcel post for tracking purposes. Jewel Villa does not take any responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that any returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. We do not refund shipping or insurance costs.
Items Damaged in Shipping:
Jewel Villa is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. However, all packages are insured; if your item is lost or damaged, please hold onto the item, with the original packaging, and call us immediately at +91-11-7982905505 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact Courier Company on your behalf and file an insurance claim. Once courier company has approved and paid the claim to Jewel Villa, we will forward the applicable amount to you (note: original insurance cost is not refundable).
Refund for an item sent by international delivery?
Refunds for goods returned under our policy are made to the credit, debit, or charge card or wire transfer to account used originally charges or paid for order. Please allow 2 weeks from the time we receive the returned goods.
An email notification will be sent once the return has been processed.